Grow your business by exhibiting at Retail Hub
Retail Hub unites suppliers of retail equipment, technologies, solutions for digital, marketing and design for the client space, retail consultants, representatives of insurance, telecommunications services with retail representatives for an effective trade development.
Our major priority is the effectiveness of participation in the event for all parties.
That is why we enhance our offline projects with online products, which together guarantee a positive effect and convenience for you as a participant with a stand.
Online services at Retail Hub will help you save time and get the most out of the show days!
Exhibiting means not just a stand:
- Find your customer at the emerging market of retail in Russia and the CIS
- Present your innovations and new products to the leading international and Russian retail chains
- Expand your business contacts
- Obtain unique information about retail business, study technology strategies, the best ideas and products for retail and service industry
- Take part in the conference with market leaders
- Promote your company and projects to target audience onsite
Retail Hub gatheres 2 000+ specialists: top managers, development directors, marketing directors, IT directors, management directors, commercial directors of the retail companies.
According to the visitors` survey in 2019, 88% of the visitors need to visit the show, 81% plan to come back next year. High KPIs and positive feedback show that the exhibition is highly demanded by market players and it satisfies the requests of representatives of various industry sectors.
Advertising and Sponsorship
Pre-show promotional campaign is a great opportunity to improve the efficiency of exhibiting. Benefit with advertising options, tell the target audience about your products and services, invite our visitors to your stand, increase the brand awareness!
Choose the advertising package that fits your goals or contact us and we will help you to pick the options that will solve your business tasks.
Dear exhibitors, thank you for choosing Retail Hub!
Please pay an extra attention to the important stages of preparing to the exhibition, as well as marketing opportunities to promote your brand.
1. Complete your company profile
Complete the company profile as detailed as possible – the information will instantly appear at the exhibitor directory - one of the top-visited website pages and other online services promoted through visitor audience:
- Recommended stands to learn more about in visitor registration form,
- Customized lists of matching stands for visitors on their entry tickets and badges,c
- Matchmaking emails with the list to send individually to registered visitor database,
- Directory in Reed Click mobile app,
- Look-a-like exhibitors on every exhibitor’s page in website directory.
We actively contribute to media relations, so the information is being used in our press activities – news for the website and media releases.
2. Register your staff and learn operations
Create badges for every on-stand team member - it’s required at least to enter the show halls.
Make sure you’ve learned about all the organizational materials and regulations – you can find all details on the single webpage. Please pay attention that details may vary, so look through it even if you've already exhibited or read it previously.
Don't hesitate to share that with your on-stand team – this will help to avoid misunderstanding during the show and plan operations correctly.
Please feel free to use marketing materials of the show – it’s for you to work with your existing customer loyalty. With the show’s brand elements available via the link, you will easily invite your current and potential audience to join your on-stand activities, as well as highlight your participation in the market’s key event.
Benefit from using the show brand as honorable exhibitor!
3. Get valuable business information with Reed Click app
- Make your business data-driven! With the Reed Click app, you can scan the badges of your stand’s visitors to accumulate all statistics about them as nice-looking graphs by key attributes.
- Manage your team even if you're not onsite – see online statistics on their daily (or event hourly!) activity.
- Explore your competitors and market trends – full show directory together with interactive floorplan and onsite business program are always at your hand to get the most from the show.
- Human resources management attributes are integrated into the service – nice souvenirs await for your winners!
- As a part of Reed Click community, your company becomes a participant in the competition for the Best Stand ranking on the key industry event.
Free app is available in English and Russian for smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android.
“Multisoft took part in the show for the first time. We are very pleased with the results. as we have found new partners and customers. I would also like to note that Retail Hub provides its participants with a wide variety of online and offline tools for increasing brand awareness.”
“Our company annually takes part in Retail Hub. We are absolutely satisfied with the results of this exhibition. The event allows you to get many targeted contacts, learn something new about the market and meet with current partners and customers. In 2020 we plan to participate again.”
“BM Group took part in the Retail Day conference at Retail Hub 2019. The event provided an opportunity to discuss the most important questions for retail sector. After our performance, we received good feedback from the audience. Many thanks to the organiser.”
Hotels and Accommodation
Where to stay?
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2000 rubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com.
How to get there?
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of Moscow subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.